2 Step Footstool
The Two Step Footstool solves the most common problem with weight bearing lateral feet exams. Most x-ray systems don’t allow the user to bring the focal spot of the tube low enough for a perpendicular x-ray of the patient’s feet. The Two Step raises the patient to 16” above floor-level so any x-ray system can effectively deliver proper images. It features dual patient support handles, easy to clean surfaces and tip-back casters for effortless placement and storage at half the price of the competition.
- Ideal for lateral weight bearing exams
- Safety handles for patient support
- Durable, non-slip surfaces
- 16 in. high platform
- Slot for a 17 x 17 in. cassette size imaging receptor or smaller
- Tilt-back casters for easy mobility
- Rated up to 500lb.