Unique high-fidelity ultrasound phantom facilitates effective training in abdominal ultrasound scanning with your own clinical devices. Ultrasound Training phantom with no pathology.
Hitoshi Asai, Director
Osaka Kyouiku University, Health Administration Centre
Nagayoshi General Hospital, Clinical Examination Department
A practical unit for all skill levels from introductory training to demonstration by experts. Any ultrasound device with a convex probe can be used for the phantom. Detailed hepatobiliary, pancreatic and other abdominal anatomy meeting requirements for excellent training
- Instrumentation and probe manipulation
- Basics of abdominal sonography:
- Cross sections and sonographic anatomy
- Sonographic demonstration of each indivisual organ
- Localization of hepatic Couinaud's segments
Liver:segmental anatomy / portal and hepatic venous systems / ligamentum teres and ligamentum venosum
biliary tract: gallbladder / cystic duct / intrahepatic and extrahepatic bile ducts
pancreas: pancreatic duct
spleen, kidneys, detailed vascular structures: aorta / vena cava / celiac artery and its branches / portal vein and its branches / superior mesenteric vessels / renal vessels
- 1 Ultrasound phantom "ECHOGY"
- 1 anatomical model "ECHO-ZOU"
- 1 set of positioning pillows
- 1 carrying hard case
- 1 Instruction manual
Size / Weight
- approx. W 52 x D 18 x H 28 cm
- approx. W 10 x D 7.2 x H 11.2 inch
- approx. 12 kg / 26.4 lbs