Ultrasound Abdominal Examination Training Model ABDFAN
Unique high-fidelity ultrasound phantom facilitates effective training in abdominal ultrasound scanning with your own clinical devices. Simulated lesions embedded as targets provide wider educational opportunities.
- Inanimate tool for training of a novice to demonstration by an expert.
- Any ultrasound device with a convex probe can be used
- Detailed hepatobiliary, pancreatic and other abdominal anatomy meeting requirement for excellent training;
- Eight Couinaud’s hepatic segments can be localized.
- Various simulated lesions including biliary stones and cysts, solid tumors (hypoechoic, hyperechoic and target appearance) in the liver, pancreas, spleen and kidneys.
- Near real-size organs, structures and abnormal lesions.
- Durable long-life phantom materials.
- Four variations of simulated lesions enrich training application.
The phantom includes:
the liver (segmental anatomy, portal and hepatic, venous systems, ligamentum teres and ligamentum venosum), biliary tract (gallbladder, cystic duct, intrahepatic and extrahepatic bile ducts), pancreas (pancreatic duct), spleen, kidneys, detailed vascular structures (aorta, vena cava, celiac artery and its branches, portal vein and its branches, superior mesenteric vessels, renal vessels, etc)
hepatic lesions (cystic and solid), gallbladder and bile duct stones,
pancreatic tumors (one invading the portal vein),
splenic lesions, both kidney lesions, and left adrenal tumor.
- 1 Ultrasound phantom "ABDFAN"
- 1 set of positioning pillow
- 1 Carrying case
size: 18 x 25 x 28 h cm, 12 kg
materials: urethane elastomer
*Full set: added 1 Anatomical model "ECHO-ZOU"