Confident color reading
Equipped with high-bright LED backlights, Nio Color 2MP LED delivers excellent brightness and more shades of gray to detect subtle details more quickly. The unique front-of-screen sensor ensures you see consistent and precise images at all times for confident diagnoses.
On-demand image quality checks
The front-of-screen sensor on Nio Color 2MP LED, which works seamlessly with Barco's online MediCal QAWeb solution for automated Quality Assurance and on-demand calibration, makes sure you are viewing perfect DICOM images.
An excellent investment
The Nio Color 2MP LED is as low in power consumption as it is high in brightness. Because it uses less power, the display produces less heat and requires less cooling, which impacts maintenance and operational costs. Additionally, the LED backlights offer a long lifetime - even at high brightness - providing an excellent return on your investment.
- Per Pixel Uniformity™: PPU measures and adjusts the luminance of each pixel, making every pixel permanently DICOM compliant.
- I-Luminate™: a push on the 'hot light' I-Luminate button will temporarily boost display brightness, allowing inspection of subtle details or comparison of digital exams with film-based priors.
- I-Guard™: the integrated I-Guard sensor continually guards and adjusts the luminance output of the display, ensuring continuous compliance with the DICOM standard.
- QAWeb: the innovative MediCal QAWeb system is an easy-to-use, web-based tool for automated calibration and Quality Assurance.
- Adjustable dual-head stand: the dual-head stand allows users to angle the displays to fit their preferred position for optimum viewing.
- 5-year warranty: Coronis 5MP LED is covered by a standard 5-year warranty.
|Active screen size (diagonal)||540 mm (21.3")|
|Active screen size (H x V)||432 x 324 mm (17.0 x 12.8")|
|Aspect ratio (H:V)||4:3|
|Resolution||2MP (1600 x 1200 pixels)|
|Pixel pitch||0.27 mm|
|Bit depth||30 bit|
|Viewing angle (H, V)||178°|
|Ambient light presets||Yes, reading room selection|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
|Backlight Output Stabilization (BLOS)||Yes|
|Maximum luminance (panel typical)||800 cd/m²|
|DICOM calibrated luminance||500 cd/m²|
|Contrast ratio (panel typical)||1400:1|
|Response time ((Tr + Tf)/2) (typical)||10 ms|
|Housing color||RAL 9003 / RAL 9004|
|Video input signals||1x DVI
|USB ports||1x USB 2.0 upstream (endpoint)
2x USB 2.0 downstream
|Power rating||24 VDC, 3.75 A|
|Power requirements||This device shall only be powered by the following medical approved power supply:
Bridgepower, type JMW190KB2400F11
Ratings marked on the medical power supply:
|Power consumption||50 W (nominal)
< 1 W (hibernate)
< 1 W (standby)
|Dimensions with stand (W x H x D)||Portrait: 378 x 525~625 x 235 mm
Landscape: 491 x 466~566 x 235 mm
|Dimensions w/o stand (W x H x D)||Portrait: 378 x 491 x 83 mm
Landscape: 491 x 378 x 83 mm
|Dimensions packaged (W x H x D)||655 x 388 x 495 mm|
|Net weight with stand||11.3 kg|
|Net weight w/o stand||6.3 kg|
|Net weight packaged||15.5 kg (without accessories)|
|Tilt||-5° to +25°|
|Swivel||-30° to +30°|
|Height adjustment range||100 mm|
|Mounting standard||VESA (100 mm)|
|Recommended modalities||All digital images, except digital mammography|
|Certifications||CE0120 (MDD 93/42/EEC; A1:2007/47/EC class IIb product)
CE - 2014/30/EU
CE - 93/42/EEC; A1:2007/47/EC class II b
IEC 60601-1(ed.3); IEC 60601-1(ed.3 am1)
CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1(2014)
EN 60601-1:2006/A11:2011/A12:2014; EN 60601-1:2006/A1:2013
CCC - GB9254-2008 + GB4943.1-2011 + GB17625.1-2012
FCC class B
ICES-001 Level B
|Supplied accessories||User guide
External power supply
|QA software||MediCal QAWeb|
|Warranty||5 years, including 20000 hrs backlight warranty|
|Operating temperature||0 °C to 35 °C (15 °C to 30 °C within specs)|
|Storage temperature||-20 °C to 60 °C|
|Operating humidity||8% to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Storage humidity||5% to 85% (non-condensing)|
|Operating pressure||70 kPa minimum|
|Storage pressure||50 to 106 kPa|