Optimized for digital breast tomosynthesis
The Mammo Tomosynthesis 5MP is the first display system available for breast tomosynthesis. It is cleared by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in standard and multi-frame digital mammography as well as breast tomosynthesis.
Quick readings, exceptional results
The Mammo Tomosynthesis 5MP ensures instant delivery of images without motion blur, increasing correct diagnosis and swift workflow.
Bright images, more details
Featuring twice the brightness of conventional systems and lasting twice as long, the Mammo Tomosynthesis 5MP offers unrivalled image precision and visibility of the most subtle details.
Less noise, improved accuracy
Screen noise often hides subtle details. That's why the Mammo Tomosynthesis 5MP ensures pixel-perfect images without disturbing screen noise, offering clearer visibility of differences in tissue density.
Guaranteed compliance, diagnostic confidence
Automated checks of contrast and luminance, in combination with an online calibration service, result in an optimal working environment and worry-free readings.
- RapidFrame ™: RapidFrame technology counteracts motion blur when scrolling through a stack of images due to a high pixel refresh rate.
- Per Pixel Uniformity™: PPU measures and adjusts the luminance of each pixel, making every pixel permanently DICOM compliant.
- SmoothGray™: SmoothGray generates ultra-precise representations of grayscale images and eliminates quantization artifacts, reducing the overall noise in the images.
- DuraLight Nova™: the DuraLight Nova backlight ensures a diagnostic luminance of 1,000 cd/m². In addition, they last twice as long without increasing power consumption.
- I-Luminate™: a push on the 'hot light' I-Luminate button will temporarily boost display brightness, allowing inspection of subtle details or comparison of digital exams with film-based priors.
- I-Guard™: the integrated I-Guard sensor continually guards and adjusts the luminance output of the display, ensuring continuous compliance with the DICOM standard.
- QAWeb: the innovative MediCal QAWeb system is an easy-to-use, web-based tool for automated calibration and Quality Assurance.
- Adjustable dual-head stand: the dual-head stand allows users to angle the displays to fit their preferred position for optimum viewing.
- 5-year warranty: the Mammo Tomosynthesis 5MP is covered by a standard 5-year warranty.
|Screen technology||IPS-TFT LCD|
|Active screen size (diagonal)||541 mm (21.3")|
|Active screen size (H x V)||338 x 422 mm (13.3 x 16.6")|
|Aspect ratio (H:V)||4:5|
|Resolution||5MP (2048 x 2560 pixels)|
|Pixel pitch||0.165 mm|
|Bit depth||10 bit|
|Viewing angle (H, V)||178°|
|Uniform Luminance Technology (ULT)||Gray PPU|
|Ambient Light Compensation (ALC)||Yes, reading room selection|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
|Backlight Output Stabilization (BLOS)||Yes|
|Front sensor||Yes, I-Guard|
|Maximum luminance (panel typical)||2100 cd/m²|
|DICOM calibrated luminance||1000 cd/m²|
|Contrast ratio (panel typical)||950:1|
|Response time (Tr + Tf) (typical)||15 ms|
|Video input signals||DVI-D Dual Link
|USB ports||1x USB 2.0 upstream (endpoint)
3x USB 2.0 downstream
|Power requirements||External power supply (100-240 Vac, 50-60 Hz)|
|Power consumption||57 W (nominal)
< 0.7 W (standby)
|OSD languages||English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Chinese (simplified), Japanese, Korean, Arabic|
|Dimensions with stand (W x H x D)||Single Head: N/A
Dual Head System: 784 x 561~661 x 265 mm
|Dimensions w/o stand (W x H x D)||Single Head: 392 x 485 x 122 mm
Dual Head System: N/A
|Dimensions packaged (W x H x D)||Single Head: 692 x 550 x 266 mm
Dual Head System: 950 x 585 x 710 mm
|Net weight with stand||Single Head: N/A
Dual Head System: 30.1 kg
|Net weight w/o stand||Single Head: 10.5 kg
Dual Head System: N/A
|Net weight packaged||Single Head: 16.9 kg (without stand)
Dual Head System: 50 kg (with stand)
|Tilt||-5° to +25°|
|Swivel||-30° to +30°|
|Height adjustment range||100 mm|
|Mounting standard||VESA (100 mm)|
|Screen protection||Protective, anti-reflective glass cover|
|Recommended modalities||All digital images, including digital mammography|
|Certifications||FDA 510(K) K161229 for General Radiology
CE0120 (MDD 93/42/EEC; A1:2007/47/EC class IIb product)
CCC (China), KC (Korea), Inmetro (Brazil), BIS (India)Safety specific:
IEC 60950-1:2005 + A1:2009
EN 60950-1:2006 + A1:2010 + A11:2009 + A12:2011 + A2:2013
IEC 60601-1:2005 + A1:2012
EN 60601-1:2006 + A1:2013 + A12:2014
ANSI/AAMI ES 60601-1:2005 + R1:2012
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1:14EMI specific:
IEC 60601-1-2:2014 (ed4)
EN 60601-1-2:2015 (ed4)
FCC part 15 Class B
ICES-001 Level B
|Supplied accessories||User guide
Quick install sheet
Video cables (2x DisplayPort)
Two sets of mains cables (UK, European (CEBEC/KEMA), USA (UL/CSA; adaptor plug NEMA 5-15P), Chinese (CCC))
Two USB 2.0 cables
Two external power supplies
|Optional accessories||Additional film clip (V622784)
Additional keyboard light (B4100574)
|QA software||MediCal QAWeb|
|Warranty||5 years, including 50000 hours backlight warranty|
|Operating temperature||0 °C to 35 °C (20 °C to 30 °C within specs)|
|Storage temperature||-20 °C to 60 °C|
|Operating humidity||8% to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Storage humidity||5% to 85% (non-condensing)|
|Operating pressure||70 kPa minimum|
|Storage pressure||50 to 106 kPa|