The LED150F covers a wide range of applications, from examinations to minor surgical procedures. It is intuitively controlled by means of the side-mounted control panel and the sterilisable handle. The compact LED150F contains 26 powerful LED modules. All modules provide a combined light
intensity of 110,000 Lux.
- The LED150F is intuitively controlled by means of the side-mounted control panel and the sterilisable handle.
- The compact LED150F contains 26 powerful LED modules. All modules provide a combined light intensity of 110,000 Lux.
LE7026100 - LED150F, focusable LED lamp with sterilisable handle and compatible Portegra2 suspension arm (LE70U510): extension arm 750 mm, external power supply
LE9026100 - Comparable to LE7026100, but suspension arm (LE90U510): extension arm 950 mm
Technical Data Overview
- Central light intensity (at 1 m distance) / Colour temperature: 110,000 lx / 4500 ± 200 K
- Colour rendering index at 4300 Kelvin (CRI): Ra ≥ 95
- Focusable light field size (at 1 m distance): 180 – 250 mm
- Electronic brightness control: 50 – 100 % (incl. endoscopy light function)
- Sterilisable handle
- Temperature increase in head area: ≤ 0,5 K
- Power consumption (total): ≤ 35 VA
- Long lifetime of LEDs: ≥ 50.000 h
- Working area: 70 – 140 cm / Height adjustment (on Portegra2 spring arm) 117 cm
- Diameter of lamp head: 40 cm
- Weight LED150F: 3.5 kg
- Hazardous substances (EU Directive 2011/65/EU) – RoHS compliant
- Housing – Protection class IP42 / Fire protection class V0
- Medical Products Directive 93/42/EEC / Use according to DIN VDE 0100-710 / Approvals: CE / NRTL