The breathing phantom control software
The Breathing Phantom is delivered with control software developed at RSD using industry standard LabView ™ software. This ensures compatibility with evolving Microsoft Windows ™ computer system software. The software communicates via Universal Serial Bus (USB) with an industry standard data acquisition and control module. Durable and transferred user run-time licenses for these software and control components are provided with the breathing phantom.
Independent motions are provided for lung and target waveform, phase, and rate.
The breathing phantom system
Dynamic Dan: Model RS-1500
- Phantom Control Software for Microsoft Windows (2000, XP, VISTA)
- USB attached Control Hardware with 100 foot vault cabling (150 foot optional)
- Electro-pneumatic motion controller
- The Breathing Phantom thoracic mannequin
- Target fixtures for imaging and radiation dosimetry
- Individual thorax and target motions & rates: sin2, sin4, sin6, 1-sin4, 1-sin6, 5-20 breath/min