Codonics patented imaging technology outputs superior diagnostic dry film with an unmatched image quality. Our film is the ideal solution for the most demanding medical hardcopy applications. Completely eliminating space between lines by advancing the film in a smooth motion, the diagnostic output is precise and consistent. Our film is available in 14” x 17”, 11” x 14” and 8” x 10”, giving the user the option to scale the image to the appropriate film size, providing an alternative to print at a lower cost. Plus, our exclusive 14” x 36” and 14” x 51” dry film, provides specialized orthopaedics with “digitally stitched” true-size images for long bone and scoliosis studies on one continuous film.
Depend on Codonics to deliver reliable, consistent images with the highest quality possible.
- Completely digital, our unique direct thermal technology achieves image quality better or equal to “laser quality”
- Convenient dry printing eliminates the need for plumbing, special ventilation and siting requirements
- 14” x 36” and 14” x 51” long film, for digitally stitched true-size images on one continuous film
- Multiple film sizes allow you to lower film costs by printing on the most economical size for your application
- Reliable, consistent image quality with every print