Four types of phantoms designed to evaluate CT-AEC performance.
- Image quality can be evaluated by noise and S.D. on the phantom section images
- Cone Phantom: evaluates performance of AEC for different patient sizes and gradual size changes in size along the axis
- Elliptical Cone Phantom: in combination with the Cone phantom facilitates evaluation of XY AEC
- Stepped Phantom: evaluates the performance of the AEC to sudden changes in patients' cross section
- Variable-XY Phantom: evaluates performance of XY AEC as cross section changes from circular to elliptical
- 41339-010 Cone (Apollo Phantom)
- 41339-020 Elliptical Cone Phantom
- 41339-030 Stepped Cylinder Phantom
- 41339-040 Variable XY Phantom
*each phantom can be ordered individually
phantom size: dia 20cm / dia 7.9 inch
*Specifications are subject to change.