The CAD PRO® Advantage film digitizer is specifically designed for mammography CAD. CAD systems incorporate advanced pattern recognition and image analysis, requiring a film digitizer that meets the highest standards of image quality and reliability. These advanced systems enable radiologists to improve their ability to detect early stage cancers in an efficient manner. The CAD PRO Advantage is an ideal fit for mammography facilities transitioning to digital technology.
In order to read a new mammography study, Radiologists and mammographers may require up to two years of prior studies. The ongoing transition to digital technology in mammography has forced radiologists to view both film-based priors and new digital images for the same returning patient read, until now.
- Provides ability to quickly digitize film-based prior studies when coupled with appropriate software
- Uses the DICOM MG standard to identify the specific mammography view contained on each film
- Prior studies are correctly displayed on the reporting workstation alongside the newly acquired digital mammography study
- SmartFeeder XL, provides ability to digitize both analog and printed mammography films
- Ideal for mammography facilities transitioning to FFDM
- Improves productivity and workflow
- World-class reliability, service and support